Current Agendas & Minutes
Council meetings are generally held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Notice of Council Committee Meetings July 2018 – June 2019
Members of the public are welcome to attend Council and Committee meetings. Ordinary Meetings of Council are held at the Council Chambers as indicated commencing at 9.00am. The meetings are open to the public, but Council is likely to close the meeting to the public between 9.10 – 10.00 am, and therefore the public may wish to consider attending from 10.00 am.
Ordinary Meeting of Council
Planning Committee Meeting of Council:
Planning Committee Meetings are at the Bothwell Council Chambers at 9.00 am.
It should be noted that should there be any variation to the schedule, such variation will be advertised. Other Committee Meetings will be advertised at least four days before the meeting. Copies of agendas will be available from Council Offices or on Council’s website four days prior to the date of each meeting.
- March 2019 Audio Recording
- Special Meeting February 2019 Audio Recording
- February 2019 Audio Recording
- Due to technical difficulties January Audio Recording is unavailable
- December 2018 Audio Recording
- November 2018 Audio Recording
- October 2018 Audio Recording
- September 2018 Audio Recording
- August 2018 Audio Recording
- July 2018 Audio Recording
- June 2018 Audio Recording
- May 2018 Audio Recording
- April 2018 Audio Recording
- March 2018 Audio Recording
- Due to technical difficulties February Audio Recording is unavailable
- January 2018 Audio Recording