Food Safety

Food Safety Advice

“FREE Online Safety Training”

PDF’s for Download

“It is a legal requirement for all businesses selling food to notify the Council, even if they are selling only low risk or packaged food. There is no fee associated with this notification. Council will contact you to arrange registration should this be required for the type of food you are selling.”

For detailed information on food handling and safety and the compliant conduct of food businesses, contact Central Highlands Council Environmental Health Officer Beverley Armstrong on 6259 5503.